My Vichy Haul
Posted March 12, 2009on:
This is small haul that I didn’t pay big amount. I just wasn’t sure if Vichy suits my skin since this is first time I come to Vichy. Vichy is under L’Oreal group, and I believe I have skin allergy with L’Oreal drugstore brand, tried their White Perfect day cream and Revitalift serum, both were light yet both gave me small red bumps. Never waste my money on L’Oreal skin care again no matter how wonderful they claim. Somehow I wasn’t having this problem with Lancome and Biotherm, so I decided give Vichy a try.
- Purete Thermale Hydra-Perfecting Toner
- Aqualia Thermal Fortifying & Soothing 24hr Hydrating Concentrate
- Aqualia Thermal UV SPF15+ PPD18
- Bi-White Reveal Lightening Deep Cleansing Foam
- Bi-White Reveal Double Corrective Whitening Essence
I’ll only post the review after 3 months for I wanted to use it long enough to do a review.